Friday, November 13, 2009








ok... so i am really bad at this blogging thing.


last time i wrote... Eli Dean was 25 weeks old in my BELLY.

he is now 6 weeks old... outside my belly.


snap.


it has been an adventure... since the day he was born.


Mr. Eli decided to camp out for 21 hours... and had to be taken out by c-section. He then got to camp out in the ICU for 5 days... while Mom and Dad worried and worried.


But when we finally got to bring him home... our adventures were just beginning!


Mr. Eli has been such a blessing! Justin and I have been learning so much... and loving watching him grow.


He is now 10lbs and probably about 22 inches. Big boy!


He loves to eat and play on his rainforest mat... and I believe he is JUST about to smile at us!



The grandparents are in LOVE with this little boy! SPOILED already!

We are all anticipating the holidays... can't wait to see our little one next to a turkey!












1 comment:

Grant Self Storage said...

I Love Mr Eli!! I am sorry to hear he had such a tough beginning! But glad to hear he and Momma are doing well now! Bear wants to know if Mr. Eli wants to play someday! Much love, Nicole and Bear