Monday, August 11, 2008

Wedding reception photos... finally.

I am super duper slow with updates.
I am just getting around to posting snapshots of the reception... this was 2 weeks after we got married. My mom and several friends came together and planned the perfect reception. Justin and I were able to spend time with friends and family in a more casual and goofy atmosphere. I actually was in a comfortable dress and didn't mind snacking on the desserts!
Blue and orange polka dots and plenty of candy.... what could be better. Such a special evening!


We enjoyed the evening so much!

We arrived in style!




Each person enjoyed a cup of coffee or tea!My nephew Nathan was soooooooooooooo excited. Plus he got all the candy he could handle!






1 comment:

jana.kaye said...

Haha...I heart that pic of Nathan.