Thursday, April 24, 2008

Catch Up

ok... so I was suppose to post these pictures a while ago... and well... I didn't... and now I have people asking me to update! So here are a few of our fun things. For Valentine's Day I got Justin tickets to the Giants Opening Day on April 9th. Soooo.... we packed up some snacks and hit the City... with hopes to ring in the new baseball season with a bang. No dice. The Giants lost big time... and we were sad. BUT... we had our first hot dog of the season... and enjoyed the sun. Justin has mentioned to me that MAYBE he will consider being a A's fan... which I am. We shall see. Our pic is of our tickets. :)




Next picture is of a yummy cake that our friend Kelly made for us. Our good friends Alison and Bryan threw us a couples BBQ... which gave us a chance to see what the married social circle is like. We had a great time with our friends and ate some SERIOUS food. At the end of the day, everyone stood around us and prayed for us and our future together. That meant a lot to Justin and I. We will need great friends to support us as we embark on our lives together! Thanks to all the fun couples who made the day great!


Next is a simple yet goofy pic of Easter Egg Dying. Yes.. it's late... but oh well. Justin and I went over to my parents for the annual Easter Egg Dying evening. Oh so fun. By the time we got there... Billy was already stained by the dye of his "Tye Dye" egg kit. He was head to toe in glitter too... never knew I would say that! Justin purchased his signature egg dye... Camo. Which actually made the Easter Egg Hunt rather challenging. Gina and I were simply on a mission... dye the eggs... and go watch tv. :) But over all... we had a FUN time. This was a great time spent with the Linse's! Here is our pic!
















2 comments:

jana.kaye said...

good times! such a great picture too. I miss easter at the Linse house!

Unknown said...

FUN and sweet stuff sara ~ you are on your way to d God blessed couplehood and marriage - fun!! God is good! :)