Thursday, March 6, 2008



This past Sunday we headed out to Santa Cruz for a day off. It was wonderful. We did some shopping and then watched the surfers at Steamers. The waves were awesome. At sunset, I took a picture of the Cypress trees... because it reminded me of where we are getting married. We both loved the view.

We then headed to my longtime friend's house.... Anjanette and Greg! We had a wonderful time with them...and enjoyed a great great meal.

We are getting excited for the big day... it's only 70 days away. I knew that thanks to Jason's widgets on his computer. We have a lot to do, but I am sure that it will all get done! The good news is.... our honeymoon is all booked and ready to roll! That brings a smile to my face... and probably to Justin too.

So yeah... just wanted to post the picture... and place something new on the blog. Read Justin's story about us below. Very sweet.

No comments: